Am I really home cleaning on a Friday... ?



Sitting in my apartment on this Friday evening... just finished cleaning up my sewing mess from the week. Can't get much work done with the light on my sewing lamp burnt out. Forgot to buy light bulbs today. Baaaahhh. So annoyed with my absentmindedness. Vacuumed my whole apartment. Then realized... "wow, it's Friday and I'm home vacuuming."

Oh well, I have great company. Clem and Stel are cooler than most people I know. Stella has this fascination with anything that has plastic in it. I just caught her with her head in my purse looking for candy wrappers. Then it was my sewing trash looking for the backing of sticky paper. Silly girl. More entertaining than popcorn and a movie, and much cheaper.

I bought this lovely notebook made from a recycled Cyndi Lauper record cover from Etsy seller ikcdesign today:

I can't wait to get it!


Now time for a glass of merlot and the last episode of "Transgeneration" on Netflix online. Interested to see how Gabbi's surgery goes. She annoys the piss out of me but it's interesting.

Comments

Popular Posts