Custom cassette wallets:


The following is a list of available cassettes I have...
Pick the artist/tape, and color you'd like. For examples of color combinations, check out the wallets on my Etsy page.


Email me at bysallyann@gmail.com with questions and orders.






Black plastic:
Alanis Morrisette - Ironic Single
Madonna - I'll Remember Single
Little Drummer Boy - Harry Simeone Chorale
Chic - Chic Mystique Single
Prince and the N.P.G. - Cream single
Anita Baker - Body & Soul
Gina Thompson - The Things That you Do (Bad Boy Remix) Single
Monica - For You I Will
Everything But The Girl - Missing Single
Black Cassette - Recordable (can be personalized)
Brandy - I Wanna Be Down Single
En Vogue - Don't Let Go Single
Mark Morrisson - Return Of The Mack Single
Total feat. Notorious B.I.G. - Can't You See
Magoo & Timbaland - Up Jumps Da Boogie Single



Tan / Cream colored plastic:
Neil Diamond - Headed For The Future
The Best Of The Guess Who
Paul Simon
Billy Joel
Bad English
Huey Lewis and The News
many more...


White Plastic:
Kenny Rogers - Christmas
Chopin
Elton John
Carly Simon
The Righteous Brothers
Madonna - Like A Virgin
Whitney Houston
many more...


Comments

Popular Posts