Christmas recap!

How was your Christmas? Mine was fantastic and I want to share pictures with you! Matt and I had originally planned to drive to Michigan to see snow and my family, but long story short, it didn't work out, so we drove a few hours north to good ol' Augusta. Matt's family is there, and we had a blast!

I spent three and a half year in Augusta, Matt around six. We moved seven months ago to Florida, so it's still a little odd to return, with that lingering feeling of home at certain spots of town. But so much has changed. I catch up with what friends I have time to, when I'm back in Augusta, but it's always a time crunch. 

Two and a half days there, it was such a great time cooking, laughing, eating, and enjoying each other's company. Matt's niece and nephew were a hoot, as they always are. It's fun to watch Zeus interact with small children, and he's a sneak at getting food from their tiny hands. It felt like Christmas, and that's what matters. Merry Christmas and happy new year, y'all. 







New Years Eve is tomorrow, and it's blowing my mind. I have wayyy too much to do before my shop relaunch later this week. 

Until next year!

Comments

Popular Posts