Reclaimed Bridal Clutches







Remember that Black Sheep Bride wedding gown makeover from September? Well, my friend Jessica got married last weekend. As soon as she told me a few months ago that her dress was ivory, I knew I was going to contribute bridal clutches to her and all 7 bridesmaids. 

As we arrived in Augusta, Georgia on Thursday, I had a little slumber party with Jessica and Kaitlyn, and sewed 8 small clutches. They were beautiful and just what all the bridesmaids needed to carry their goods throughout the night.

While all of ours were satin with lace overlay (the lace came from the train of the gown!), Jessica's clutch had a wrist strap and was beaded with lace from the ugly poofy sleeve. The small tassel in my hand (above) because the zipper pull. Our clutches were magical and beautiful, but hers was a dream! I love sewing for friends and making something just so special. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts