Going mobile!

We've been away for a while, slacking on the blog updates and life check-ins, and our apologies. Life has gotten crazy, in so many wonderful ways. I'm still sewing my days away in my studio at Cork Arts. Still setting up at shows, and selling handmade work, but.... get ready... hold your breath.... because I'm about to tell you some crazy news. I'm selling Shelby!

That's right. Our little mobile boutique is up for sale, and we have a few prospective buyers, and she'll likely be gone and on her way to a new home this time next week, and it's so odd to wrap my head around that.

It feels like just yesterday I was rebuilding the interior and buying fixtures for my lingerie and handbags to sell inside our little fashion truck. She's been oh so good to us over the years, and she's changed the face of Sally Ann. But we're so excited to be upgrading to a larger RV, and get this... another crazy announcement. We're going mobile full time!

We're in the negotiating process and purchasing a 1983 Airstream 310. Living, sewing, driving, and more living. We're post more later this week about the inspiration behind the move to mobile. In the meantime, stay tuned for more Airsteam news, and an event for our last ever Shelby pop up! It's going to be here before we know it!

-Sally

Comments

Popular Posts