Etsy Review: Dandyrions


I stumbled upon this etsy shop, Dandyrions, while reading Friday Favorites on  The Dainty Squid. I fell in love this Wrapped in Fox t-shirt right away. 


The felt fox design is hand sewn on a Threads for Thought organic cotton t-shirt. The craftsmanship is amazing. I ordered a t-shirt in black. Lisa, the head of Dandyrions, even let me know when she mailed out the shirt. I love Etsy sellers that communicate with the customer well. I checked the mail every morning after that to see if it had arrived. When it did, I wore it right away. This is definitely one of my favorite Etsy purchases ever. I LOVE THIS SHIRT!!



The detail of the fox is amazing; the little eyes are glass beads! And the cotton is so comfortable. I definitely recommend this shop! These shirts are so amazing and different. And I will definitely be ordering more of these t-shirts from the Threads for Thought website.


They come in all different colors! Check out Lisa's shop here.

Comments

  1. How cute is that. Just seeing these photos you have posted really REALLY makes me want to go and buy one. They are so flippin adorable!


    I also read "The Dainty Squid" ;)

    XOXO,

    Shayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeep! I love foxes!!! I have to get this shirt now! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shayla -- buy one! They're awesome! : ) and Dainty Squid is so great. : )

    Make sure you share your pics when you get yours, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts