DIY! How To Sew A Bra Strap Holder

Don't you just hate it when your bra straps fall down from beneath the shoulder of your shirt or dress? This video tutorial is something I've been wanting to share for a very long time. I sew these into most of my tops, and it's so easy, even the most notice seamstress can do it once give it a try.

Reposting this tutorial, since we were on First Coast Living today, showing you how to do this. Watch the video below for a step by step lesson.

By hand crocheting thread, a metal snap and a bit of thread will miraculously hold your bra strap in place, and you can wave goodbye to that nuisance of always pulling your bra back up. Safety pins? No more! Watch the video below for the full tutorial. Questions? Comments! I'd love to hear from you! Email me at Sallyannfashion@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts