Earth Day!

It's Earth Day. Hope you are all celebrating in some way. Taking public transportation, riding your bike to work, picking up litter, etc. 

I made this little pouch today I thought I'd share with you all. 

My sister, Rachael, bought me about 4 or 5 squares of fabric, with SNACKS printed all over it, and I've been looking for a way to use it for the longest time! 

Today I saw it on my shelf while looking for white fabric. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a few plastic bags (yes, we sometimes get plastic bags at the grocery store, but always bring them back to be recycled!). Found an old zipper in my drawer of a million zippers, ripped from all the old clothes I cut up. I fused two target bags together. After about 20 minutes of sewing I had a reusable snack pouch that can be thoroughly cleaned! 


See how the interior is old target bags! Check out how to fuse plastic bags here.
I listed it on my Etsy page, here.

Hope you are all celebrating Earth Day in some way, even if it's just to educate yourself on ways to cut down on consuming unnecessary things!

Have a great day everyone!

Comments

  1. Sold! I've been meaning to start stocking up on reusable snack bags. This is by far the best one I've seen! (I love things that state the obvious- I used to have silverware labeled "spoon", "fork", etc.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts