Bowtie belt

I rolled out of bed today feeling like hell. I hurried to get dressed so I'd be on time to work (I'm a seamstress at David's Bridal). I always try to keep the "business casual" look interesting and show my personality. It's hard sometime when I have to wear dress pants and button ups. I wear yellow belts, funky blazers, vintage silk blouses, seude high waisted skirts, etc. 
Today this belt was screaming at me from my closet "WEAR ME!" Rachael found it at a resale shop in Michigan when we were home. It was $1.50! It's soft leather, and it's adjustable!

My mood instantly turned around, and after a few hours when I started feeling better, work was great!
George being a butthead when I get home
Cat scarf
I'm home for the evening now. Heading over to my neighbors house for a beer or two then back to the sewing machine. I have so much sewing to do! I bought eight dresses at Goodwill yesterday to repurpose, and I am currently working on three others. My work is never done!

Comments

  1. i absolutely love your short hair! and this is such a cute outfit!
    I am a new follower, and I love your blog!

    -paige
    http://20somethingshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely love this outfit. It's so professional but fun and quirky, and looks super comfy! That belt is the tits. I love your hair, too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cat scarf! Where can I get one? (Hahaha just kidding.) By the way I love your blog (all the tutorials and your projects are great) and will definitely follow. Please follow mine back!

    Rae,
    http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts