Sally Ann Lingerie Fashion Show
Backstage Photos from April Ranew


I just got back the final photos from my lingerie fashion show that took place this past December. Photographer April Ranew was backstage while all the models got ready for the runway show. She was standing on a chair and it was chaos as all the ladies hustled around to get ready in time. Stella Salon and Spa did hair and makeup on all 13 models. Enjoy pictures below from backstage...


Make-up artist Devan and model Sydney.


Sydney with her bold eyes and eyebrows.


In charge of lingerie and changes, the lovely Sarah.


Hair stylist, Morgan, fixing Jessica's braid. Morgan always does my hair at Stella.


Virginia getting her hair braided by Jessica.


Popping open some champagne with Sandie.


Morgan touching up a braid.


The back of my dress I reconstructed for the show. For more on my dress, click here.


Funny photo of myself.


The always lovely Kaitlyn. (Blog post on what she's been up to later this week!)


Make-up! The girls at Stella did such a great job.


Make-up artist, hair stylist, and Stella salon owner Erin. 


Alicia.


Morgan fixing my lips before I make my speech on stage.


Pumping up the models right before the runway show!

The show went so well for it being my first show. The girls did so great. See video and more from the fashion show here.

I have another lingerie fashion show set for April 14th (two months from today!), and I've started creating the line last week. I have a lot of sewing to do to top the first show, that's for sure. It will most likely be another 30 piece line with about 10-15 models.

More photos by April from the runway show later this week!
Visit April's Facebook Page here.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous photos!! It looks like such a fun time and how exciting you get to do it all over again? :) The cat-eyes are glorious and I love the texture all of the satin brings!! Thank you for sharing these photos, you had quite the team!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts