Tuesday Tunes - Stars - Changes (uncensored)



This video is so beautiful and I love this band Stars. I discovered them last February on "All Songs Considered", they were featured on their Valentine's podcast, "Breakup Songs" from 2010. I immediately bought the album, "Set Yourself On Fire". Bob Boilen, host of All Songs Considered, is my musical soulmate. 

The music video, "Changes" comes the indie rock band's most recent album, "The Five Ghosts." Beware, there is nudity. I'm listening to this album today while I work on more pieces for my April fashion show! 


Above is a live video of the band's acoustic set from NPR's Tiny Desk Concert. Thank you NPR for being so awesome and showing me beautiful new music to listen to over the years. You never let me down.

What are you listening to this week?

Comments

  1. Stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show yous some blog luv! def enjoyed this post :)def like the videos you shared!

    http://infinitelifefintess.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts