Tuesday Tunes - Those Darlins

Those Darlins are a rockin' four piece band, with three sassy gals and a guy drummer. Imagine pretty melodies meets Ramones with chicks. They are awesome! And who doesn't love girls playing the instruments.


I saw them in Augusta last May, and I hadn't heard them until that night. I was blown away by their stage performance and had the best time! I bought "Screws Get Loose" on vinyl, and I listen to it all the time!

They were scheduled to be back in Augusta last week, but canceled. I heard a rumor that they were breaking up. I really hope it isn't true! This makes me super sad. I was really looking forward to their return! I hear their tour has been canceled and that one of the girls is leaving the band. So sad. Please please don't be true. 

Regardless of the state of the band, I'm keeping my hopes up for a return soon. Buy out their new album on iTunes! Check out my favorite song from their album, Screws Get Loose, "Waste Away". Also, a few fun music videos.

Waste Away by Those Darlins on Grooveshark



Comments

Popular Posts