Clementine loves Bird Trouble


And so do I. I woke up the other morning and ventured out into the kitchen to check on the cats. Clem was fast asleep IN my purse from Bird Trouble. She wouldn't budge, not even for her breakfast. All that day I'd catch her going back to lay in my purse. She's such a weirdo.
And when it finally came time for me to leave the house around 3 PM. She groaned and meowed at me when I forcibly removed her from the inside of my purse. I mean, look at that face (above) she was not happy. Not only did I look crazy wearing a purse completely covered in cat hair, but I was also wearing my new cat dress from Etsy (below).
 
(photo taken by Bird Trouble)

I love my Bird Trouble purse, and I can't wait to buy another of Alexz's pieces! She just came out with a great new fringe design in her Etsy shop. Be sure to check it out and also her blog!

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm back to sewing and baking now.

Comments

  1. That cat dress is too rad, I love it! :F

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts