Tuesday Tunes - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - "Home"

This song never gets old or overplayed. It always cheers me up and makes me happy. I've been stressing out way too much lately, mostly the past two days, with the show less than two weeks away. Typical Sally, overanalyzing and over thinking everything. I'm never good when it comes down to deadlines. I always get things done and I always pull it off well, but my brain is mush until day of. Sometimes I forget to step back and reevaluate things, put on some good tunes, and look at the situation from a sane perspective.
Today is the start of final model fittings. I upped the line to 50 sets. Three pieces per model. My biggest line yet! I can't believe I'm about to pull this show off. Small details and supplies are soon to be the only thing I have to worry about. Finally! Sigh. I can't wait to spend a weekend at the beach with Matt a few weeks after the show and watch the line be received by fans and customers.

Have a great day everyone!

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this song. I didn't know it and it definately made my day. :) Fingers crossed for your show!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you discovered it! Edward Sharpe is great. I encourage you to check out all of their music. And thanks! Just a few days away :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts