West Michigan - Guest Post from Selective Potential

Hi Sally Ann readers! My name is Tieka of Selective Potential. If you don't know already, Sally and I both grew up in the same area in Michigan... and even graduated from the same high school! When I was thinking of what to guest blog about, I thought it would be fun if I shared some of our favorite spots from that area. Places that are near and dear to both of our hearts! I know Sally is now a southern girl, but she'll always be a Michigan girl at heart. Enjoy!


(lake michigan)


(lorrie's button)


(grand haven beach/lighthouses)


(muskegon beach/lighthouses)


(the blockhouse)


(valueland: an amazing thrift shop!)

(holland's tulips)

There's so much more we both love about Michigan, but here's just a sneak peek at places we love in west Michigan! Hope you enjoyed a look at Sally's hometown area and I hope she's having a blast on her trip!

Comments

Popular Posts