Winter Fashion Show Video



Here it is! The video from my winter fashion show! For you new readers, I put on a fashion show on December 8th, 2012, at a local music venue. About 350 people were in attendance. Presented was a 50 piece collection of negliges, clothing, and boxer shorts. This was my first show with men. And what a show it was.

My amazing boyfriend, Matt, MCed the event for me, introducing the crowd to the events of the evening, and then calling me on stage. It was nice to have him taking a larger part in the show, usually he just helps out here and there. This time, I put him to work. He was also a stage manager, so to speak, setting up everything for me while I handled the backstage photoshoot, models, and everything else.

Everyone keeps asking "when is the next show?!", and to be honest, I have no idea. For now, I'm focusing on a mini Valentine's Day project, finishing Shelby, and then more clothing and lingerie. Perhaps a spring show, or show in early summer will be in order. In the meantime, enjoy the video and photos (more on my Facebook). To shop the collection, click here.

Comments

Popular Posts