Shop Update

New slouchy crop tops and batwing sleeves galore! I've been sewing like crazy on these new pieces in our Etsy shop. Using vintage hem tape and seam binding, combined with french seams, there is superior craftsmanship and construction on these ultra comfy shirts.

This one is my current favorite. "Stuffed Duck Handmade Slouchy Crop Top". It's made from thrifted pattern fabric, originally printed to be used to make a stuffed duck, and vintage hem tape. That's all. It's a cropped top, to be worn with high waisted jeans or skirt.

And some dressier pieces, like this one. I can't wait to make TONS of these. Check with my Etsy shop for updated listings, and more early next week in all colors and sizes.

Comments

  1. That duck top is the cutest! I think I need that in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts