Market Day and Prepping for Thanksgiving


Hello friends, and happy Saturday! We're up bright and early this morning for Riverside Arts Market. Today is Dogfest Walk'n'Roll. So if you're in the area, be sure to bring your pup and swing by my booth in the lower half of the market. I'll have a little jar of small milkbones for your fur baby. 

We finally we able to get the entire American Tourister Collection up for sale in my Etsy Shop. Be sure to check that out as well. The collection was originally 50 pieces, but we're down to 20 after a few weeks at the local markets. I can't wait to figure out and plan my next collection, that will debut two weeks before Christmas. It will be small, but it will be amazing.

After the market today, I'm really excited to finally get to go take a look at CoRK Arts Open Studio Day. It's an 80,000 square foot factory that has been converted into artist spaces, studios, and a few galleries. It's my dream work space, but they haven't had vacancies in forever. Today is one of two days a year they open the entire space to the public, all the artist studios and everything. 

Sunday, Matt and I leave Jacksonville for the week of Thanksgiving, heading back to Augusta to spend time with his family. I'll be sewing all week (of course), prepping for small business Saturday. Work never ends.

How has your week been? What have you been up to? Whatcha think of the new collection? 

Comments

Popular Posts