The American Tourister Collection for sale online!

Phew. Finally. Time to take a break... well, as soon as I finish this blog post. Ha. My new collection is now available in my Etsy shop.

Gosh, if there's one thing I could do without, in terms of owning my own design business and online store,... I absolutely despise listing things on Etsy. The photo shoot, not too bad, but man, listing things on Etsy, I hate it so much! But I do it, because I love selling my work. So here it is... click here to see the 17 remaining handbags from the American Tourister collection. And enjoy a few pictures of my new pieces.

This bag is my absolute favorite. While the whole collection is made form a vintage suitbag, on the bottom side of each bag, they are all 100% vegan. This one is also made from vintage curtains that hung in my apartment in Augusta, Georgia. My sister, Rachael, bought them for me, and I just loved them. When I moved into my last apartment in Georgia, before we moved to Florida, I never put them back up, and then Matt moved in, and the last thing he wanted in our room was cat curtains haha. I'm happy to know that I've made a few badass bags with them. AND! I only used one of the two curtains, so there will be 2-3 more bags with this print coming soon.

Another fav. This fabric was given to me by a fellow RAM vendor, Evon's Muse. Christie told me she had a few yards of an awesome fabric, and that she was going to bring me a yard to cut up for my new collection. The next week, when she brought me the cutting from her holt, I was SO PUMPED to use it! I made 3 different handbags with what she gave me, all with different color zippers, and still 100% vegan!

Meow meow. Another cat purse. This one made from a pair of women's scrubs! Not kidding. Love this one. There are two of these available.

And tomorrow, time to cut out twenty more purses to make during Thanksgiving vacation, just in time for Small Business Saturday. I can't wait until Christmas, when I'll take a mini-vacation. Hope you are all having a great week so far!

Comments

Popular Posts