One Spark!

 


Day four is starting this morning and whoa, I am exhausted/excited/anxious/happy and just so grateful to be in a city where I can showcase my dreams and career ambitions and get support and love from my city. Jacksonville is the best city!

We're showcasing our Sewing Lounge, a one-stop shop for all your sewing needs. Don't sew? Just bring you. We'll have machines, notions, tools, fabric, you name it. We'll get you on a machine through a one-on-one lesson or group class, getting you going on a machine. We'll teach you how to be sustainable and tailor clothes instead of tossing them to the Goodwill pile because the hem is a little long or waistband too big.

Find out more info on our One Spark page, and visit us at Main Street Park!

Comments

  1. I am so in love with your idea! I would LOVE to go there...teach there...
    I wish I still lived in Jacksonville so I could come vote for your idea! I miss the creative community in Jacksonville so, so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts