Lazy Mondays

Is it strange that I find it really amusing to pretend Squirt is a baby in my belly? I don't think so. I read somewhere once that pregnancy at nine months is like having a house cat inside you. So I stick him under my cardigan and mess around. He doesn't mind it too much. Crazy cat.

I sat around and did absolutely nothing today. Well,... I went down to the Secretary of State today and had my drivers license picture retaken and renewed. I hate having my drivers license picture retaken. Went over to the Goodwill next door and bought some cute yoga pants. I always go to the Sec of State in Grand Haven for that very reason. Plus they always have sweet stuff. I found a beautiful silk dress there last week I'm cutting down to my size for spring. It's going to be beautiful.

I should have gotten some sewing done but I felt like death all day. Napping definitely helped. Now I'm in a sewing mood thinking about the clothes I have downstairs I've thrifted over the last few weeks I've been here that I plan on altering. I loveee buying semi-hideous clothes at the thrift store and making them gorgeous!  

I'm thinking about before/after blog entries on the process with tutorials. Maybe tomorrow I'll be a little more motivated. Muskegon is getting 6-12 inches of snow tomorrow! I'm going to be stuck inside all day. Can't wait. 

Now time for a glass of wine and a good book. 

Comments

Popular Posts