For the love of running

One of my totes has been featured in this treasury: For the Love of Running.
What a great theme for a treasury. I'm trying to get back into shape, running at the gym, biking, learning how to use the machines. Moving to the south and eating southern food has not been good for my waistline. I've probably gained ten pounds since I've moved here.
I'll be on the river and beach in no time. I need to get my bathing suit body back! Goodness, I'll be on the beach next weekend when I visit Rachael in Pensacola. I'm hitting the gym tomorrow morning, first thing.
My runner tote was included; it's only $25 on my Etsy page. I made it from a t-shirt my mom bought me at a thrift store in Michigan. I also used a thrifted J. Crew belt and recycled fleece cotton.
My favorite item from this treasury: a motivational runner card (above).

Comments

Popular Posts