On the riverwalk

Another lazy Sunday of spring cleaning and enjoying the coming of warm weather. I went to lunch with my friend, Katie, then walked the Riverwalk in Downtown Augusta with Jonathan, Luke, and Kayla. It's beautiful outside here! Finally! Last week was a little chilly (for the south). 
Jonathan was sneaking pictures of me with his Blackberry. 
My favorite thing in the whole world is laying in the grass on a sunny day!
I miss living by a large body of water like Lake Michigan, but the Savannah River helps. I wish I had a pontoon boat or a house boat. We passed a ton of boats at the marina and I decided I want to buy an old tiny house boat, paint it bubblegum pink, hang peach curtains in the front windows, and get awesome furniture for the little patio. And the kitchen counters have to be sparkly formica! 
Wouldn't it be great to have a house boat for fun. Take the cats for a weekend down the river. Cook on a grill on deck, fish, enjoy the sunshine and a few cocktails? I'm definitely adding that to my list of things to do before I settle down in my later years. Or better yet, do that in my later years with my cats. That wouldn't make me crazy or anything. Ha.

Comments

Popular Posts