Sailor Clem

Silly Clementine thinks she's a sailor today. She's missing Rachael.
Cat costume bought here on Etsy. And no it's not weird that my cats have halloween costumes. Haha.
These are my cats: Clementine and Stella. They're sisters. Can you see the resemblance? Clem's a tabby and Stel's a tortoiseshell. But they're eyes are exactly the same. Clem's a big ol' fatty (thinking about putting her on a diet) and Stella hasn't grown in years. I think most torties remain kind of small. And did you know, a tortie is always female?! Crazy.
They love each other. I don't know what I would do without my cats. I've had them for about 5 or 6 years. They're my therapy, my best friends, my entertainment, my companions. I don't own them, they let me stay in my apartment. Hah.
Just this morning, Clementine stepped on my throat and cried that she was hungry. I'm not allowed to sleep in past 8 A.M. if she can help it. Thanks Clem.

Some great Etsy shops to buy cat hats and costumes:

Comments

  1. The sailor picture made me laugh and I really needed a good laugh :) She is adorable and I love that you chose a sailor costume!!!

    I told my boyfriend about tortie kitties now (and I'll look more into them) because when we move in together we plan on a getting a cat together -- for many of the reasons you mentioned here! I love how you 'let them live there' <3 They are lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have a blog about cat costumes :)

    Haha only you Sal! I do miss Clem though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torties are so sweet. You should definitely get one!!!

    Clem misses you, Rach!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts