300th blog post!


So ohmigoodness, this is my 300th blog post! 300!? It seems like just yesterday I first started blogging, living in Michigan in a tiny apartment making handbags, custom clothing, and sewing 40 hours a week.

A huge thanks to everyone that reads this little blog. I love you all and cannot tell you how much I appreciate your support over the last three years. Here's hoping for another three! And get ready, there will be so many new things in 2012! I'm boycotting retail shopping again next year. NO NEW CLOTHES FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR! While I did this in 2010, I didn't blog about it enough.

I can't wait to share tips and tricks on skipping the mall and stores that sell manufactured clothes, opting for thrifting, reconstructing and updating old clothes, and resale shopping. And let's not forget the potential in clothing swaps! Plus a new line of lingerie is coming out in two weeks. So many things going on!

Comments

  1. I'm with you on the retail shopping, I have been finding some great things second hand. I don't think I have bought anything but thrifted clothing and shoes for the last six months, it's kind of hard to go back to paying those high prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thrift stores are the best for guys clothing. The new styles all look the same. Its seems like they stopped focusing on mens fashion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts