Hands On Lingerie Fashion Show - Spotted Photos

AH! It finally came and went. My first fashion show of repurposed lingerie was this past weekend and ohmigoodness. It went SO WELL! I am so happy and proud of myself. Hard work really does pay off. I I'm still in recovery mode, and really sick from the last week of running myself into the ground. I'm hoping I don't have strep throat, I can't stop coughing. But here are some photos from the Augusta Chronicle's Spotted. Click the link for more photos!



Models Valerie, Alecia, and Sandie.


Chastity in Red Passion.


The lovely Jessica in Hold Me Now.


Grace in Lady Love.


Virginia in Grey Gardens.


Virginia again, in Come Here Woman (Rachael named this one).



Kaitlyn in Hold Me Close.

More professional photos and video coming soon, I'm waiting on editing. The whole collection can be seen here, in my Etsy shop.

Time to hit the couch with Chloraseptic spray, cough drops, and hot tea. I wish my body reflected how my brain felt. Which is amazing. I am so grateful for this past weekend. More on that later. I feel like death.

Comments

  1. Wow, congratulations!!! This is such a huge undertaking and sounds like you were more than successful! I really admire you for taking this on, and look forward to hearing more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellence post. This all girls are give a nice pose with Lingerie.The whole collection can be seen is saw goods and helpful to know about Lingerie.

    lingerie and bras

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay....Congratulations! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts