New line of lingerie


No, I did not murder someone in my bathtub; I started to dye the new line of lingerie for Valentine's Day. I dye it in a five gallon bucket and rinse it out in my tub. I'm so excited about this new dye, iDye; the colors are so vibrant! And the great part about this line? It's going to come in ALL sizes! Small to very large pieces will be available mid-late January with a fun Valentine's theme. This line will be small, maybe 10-20 pieces. 


The line will only be three colors, pink, purple and red. Want a custom piece? Contact me with your size and I'll be happy to make something JUST for you, or your lady. I can't wait to get sewing!

Hope you are all having a great week!

Comments

  1. I have a question - out of curiosity. Are you grading the patterns yourself? If so, how and is there a book you recommend? There was one in my computer pattern making course a few years ago that looked good but I never bought it. (I forget which one it is by now.) I can imagine how to do it with a size chart depending on the garment you're making though.

    Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts