My sewing space

Now that my show and the chaos of planning and presenting my new line has slowed down, I finally have the chance to get a little more settled in my new home. I moved a few months ago, the peak of my sewing for the line, and I never set up my sewing room how I wanted. Time to move things around! Yay!


The large one bedroom apartment I moved into from my two bedroom is so much better than my previous residence. I'm having the best time rearranging. When I first moved in, I made the small 12' x 12' bedroom the craft/sewing room and office. Having sewn in there for a few months, I felt too confined and need a change before I start a new line.

I can never keep my home the same for too long, and if things don't flow properly if affects my work, and HAS to be fixed. Is anyone else crazy like that? I hope I'm not the only one. Sometimes I think I'm too compulsive for my own good.  So I switched my bedroom and sewing room, beginning yesterday.


The home I live in is broken into apartments and was built in 1891. It's SO BEAUTIFUL! Definitely my favorite apartment, and I've lived in many. More pictures when I'm done organizing, I need to find my SD card I misplaced last weekend. For now it's just my handy iPhone for a camera.


Hope you are all having a great week! And don't forget to visit my Facebook page for the giveaway!

Comments

Popular Posts