Blue on blue, Preview of the Secretary Collection

It's almost here. The Secretary Collection. My new little side project of conservative lingerie / bold dresses. Interchangeable from the bedroom to the street. AND made from recycled materials. My friend, Stephanie, was kind enough to model for me in a piece that looks like it was made just for her.  Stephanie is a local gallery owner, painter, and artist of all sorts.

More details soon.. I must get back to work! Only nine, agh eight more days until a huge local art festival, where I'll have a booth, and this line with be revealed. More clothing, tops, purses, home accessories as well. I'm so excited/nervous/anxious, this will be my biggest art festival showing. All that does not sell, will be up on Etsy the following week, and available for purchase!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! Good luck at the art festival!
    kendrrat
    http://kendrrat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good idea! Hope the art festival goes wonderfully :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts