Shop update

Last week Zeus helped me photograph some new cassettes wallets, and I finally got around to listing them on Etsy. Well, he laid there in protest huffing and puffing while I photographed them, but I'd like to think he helped. There's a handful of new things in my Etsy shop, so check them out!

Homer's The Odyssey, read by Sir Ian McKellan. Pretty awesome eh?
An old Christian music tape, all of them from this company are bright blue and super fun!

You can't go wrong with Elton John!

I promise I'll have more clothes up soon. I've been so swamped with work, and *fingers crossed* I got my camera working again. It broke the day before Arts in the Heart and I borrowed a friend's camera until last Friday. I'm afraid it's time to shell out a ton of money for a new one. *sigh*

Also! I've changed my weekly newsletter to Wednesdays, so click here to sign up for the weekly video I send out.

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

Comments

  1. Those are really cute, I like that they're all different colors and songs
    kendrrat
    kendrrat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts