Meet the models!


Meet the models of Sally Ann's winter 2012 runway show! A great variety of women, all shapes and sizes, AND this times there are a few men. The show will be clothing and lingerie. And don't ask what it's going to look like, because, obviously, it's a surprise!

Whew. Finally. Here it is! I finished the model line-up for my winter show. Man it was hard to narrow it down, and I feel terrible not being able to take everyone that tried out. These are the best of the best. And I'm so excited to get working on the winter line that will be presented at Sky City this December. So much work ahead. Headed to my sewing machine and cutting table for the day!

Comments

  1. I love your model picks for your show! Lauren King is definitely my favorite - I love that her personality pops! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts