The Dog Days Are Over

Gah, finally! A day I can wear my hair down and denim shorts without being miserable! For once it wasn't sweltering hot, a mere 79 degrees outside. Since June, it's been too hot to do anything! I can't even remember the last time it was cool enough for Matt and I to go for a bike ride. I am so excited fall is coming soon. Jeans weather will be here before we know it!


 Outfit details::
T-shirt:: Kings of Leon tour t-shirt. Hat:: Vintage. Belt:: Thrifted.
Jeans short:: Vintage. Shoes:: Born, thrifted.


Oh no, I dropped your leash Zeus. Don't run away. Haha. He's getting so good that I can drop his leash and he still stays right by me. He will still stay nearby. His separation anxiety is so sweet. Unfortunately, our yard isn't fenced in, but it's plenty big for Zeus to roam around and play on an extended leash. I used to live across the street from my current residence, where I had a complete fenced in back yard, but it wasn't maintained or taken care of by the owners of the property, and I'll take this lawn over it, anyday.

He looks so great dressed up. I wish he'd let me put t-shirts on him and what not. He literally rips them off of himself because he thinks it's a toy and wants to throw it around. Matt's not a big fan of his dog in clothes either. So sad. Zeus looks awesome when he rocks a bandana.

Man, I love this dog. He is the sweetest boy. It's so funny how big he looks on this bench. He's only 100 pounds, but looks so much bigger with the right camera angle! 

Happy Thursday everyone! Sewing all day again for me! Surprised? 

Comments

  1. Yes, he looks very big haha. But he's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) its fun having a sidekick in photos! Sometimes I sing "my buddy and meeee" to him hahah

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit! Zeus looks so handsome in his hat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog looks enormous! He also looks very dashing in that hat, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ty's separation anxiety... haha is that weird to say? We can walk around the block, and when he needs to go, I'll let him off his leash to do his business. After he's done, he'll stay right next to me, or if I say "don't move" when another dog passes and he's not on his leash, he'll still stay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's amazing that he stays with you like that! I always worry for the day when we move to a big city and Zeus sees another dog and takes off. He LOVES other dogs so much and he's taken me to the ground a few times when he runs over to them. His pinch collar helps but he's so strong. Hopefully a few more years will settle him down a bit!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts