Sweet Mama Treasury

I'm currently featured in this fun, brightly colored treasury, Sweet Mama by DeedsandPetunia.

The treasury is a great compilation of vintage and handmade goods. I love all the pinks and mint greens. My snack bag, made from a vintage cloth napkin, was featured. Check them out on my Etsy page.
Deeds And Petunia, creator of the treasury, is from Tacoma, Washington. She is a stay at home mother-of-two who creates beautiful hair decor, bridal birdcage veils, and one-of-a-kind, custom pieces. This blusher, pictured below, is only $30! visit her Facebook fan page here.
Featured next to my snack bag, I found this great Etsy shop, SSSJ, Shelley's South Shore Jewelry. She's a grandmother living in Florida who creates beautiful jewelry with an antique feel. She started making jewelry on her 50th birthday! I love these Shabby Sparkly Vintage Jewel Bird Earrings, pictured below.
I think I need these. Mint Bow Earrings, only $16.00!
This Flamingo Sunset Antiqued Necklace is darling, only $28.
These are also one of my favorites in her shop, beautiful dangly earrings, only $15.

Comments

  1. Wow, thank you Sally!!! I was just thinking about your snack bags today as I was packing school lunches! :)

    There will be all kinds of new goodies up on the Deeds and Petunia shop in February, so be sure to check back then! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts