Dipped in gold

While rearranging my apartment yesterday, I decided to spray paint a hideous table I bought for $5 at a thrift store. I'd been using as a plant stand at the top of my stairs. Since it was the perfect size to use for stand for my record player, I searched through the few cans of spray paint I have, and found gold!
I turned it into a perfect addition to my living room after only two coats of paint, and about 30 minutes. Unfortaunately, I forgot to take before pictures, but trust me, it was terrible looking. While painting it on my  porch, it reminded me of the episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia where Mac spray paints a chair gold, check out the video below. 


Between coats.
After. With my new wall hanging and rearranged records. My living room is so cozy now! There is nothing more relaxing than hanging out with my cats while listening to great music on vinyl. I love the popping and cracking. 

Comments

  1. RILO KILEYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Why can't you live closer so I can come over and talk about golden old times while I sit and drink tea next to your golden table? why sally ohhhh whyyyy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Sarah, my next move will be to Chicago.. in a year or two. : ) : ) : ) then we can have sewing tea parties!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts