Finally set up!


I'm back to sewing full time for the first time since I've moved into my new place, and it feels fantastic! Every time I don't feel right, the littlest things getting me down, I go to my sewing machine and everything in my brain that is jumbled and freaking out gets sorted. It's funny how everyone has that one thing that makes them tranquil and at ease. For me it's sewing. I'm in heaven when sitting at my machine creating things.

What makes you utterly happy and calm?

Ah! And there's only 6 weeks until my fashion show! I have so much work to do. Back to my machine.

Happy Wednesday!

Comments

  1. I love sewing too, it keeps me sane when I'm all flustered. I'm sure your fashion show will be a great success!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts