Sweet sale

Hello all! I'm almost done unpacking and back to sewing. In the meantime, enjoy a great sale in my Etsy shop. I've put ALL accessories on a crazy clearance -- everything is LESS THAN $10! It's time to get rid of all old merchandise and make room for my new line that will be released in December. 

I can't wait to get my sewing room set up and get back to work! I've drastically downsized my workspace, packing up everything that is not lingerie related so I can stay on task (I'm very easily distracted). No more sewing for friends, no more alterations on the side, no more sewing for myself (I may not be able to stick with this one ha). Only lingerie, lingerie, lingerie. Moving has made me very far behind my initial schedule for sewing, no social life for Sally for a while!


One of the many purses in my shop on crazy clearance!

Enjoy the sale, and I will see you all soon with pictures of my new sewing room, yay!

Comments

  1. Sally! Matt and I are hanging out drinking wine and reading your blog. I miss you so much! I think I have your number but Im not sure. Mine is still the same (517)...

    Love you!
    Steph <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts