Skinny Jeans!

Yesterday, I put these Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail strips on my nails. They are the "skinny jeans" strips. I LOVE THEM! I wasn't so sure about these at first but I had to quickly pick them out while Matt and I were in a rush to get game day supplies (Saturday afternoons are strictly reserved for college football this time of year). Since I've already done the houndstooth design with these nail strips, and I'm not a butterfly or glittery kind of girl, these seemed like fun.


The strips come in all sizes and I even used a few leftover strips on my big toe nails so I can paint the rest of my itty-bitty toe nails to match. I had to have something to do while watching football yesterday. I love college football, but it gets a bit mind numbing after a while. Great day tough! I attended Michigan State University, and we beat our rivals, University of Michigan. Yay! Fourth year in a row! I wish I could have gone to the game; boy do I miss tailgating. It's been almost two years since I went to an MSU football game, so sad.

Hope you are all enjoying your lazy Sunday! I'm about to finish painting my toe nails to match my awesome fingers. Fun, fun, fun.

Comments

  1. I haven't seen that pattern before but I absolutely love how they look!! They really do match your jeans :) And I love football for the drama of it all, and the beer-drinking, nacho-eating fun!

    I have the leopard ones but I am saving them for a special occasion -- and also I'm a little nervous to try them out... how long do yours usually last?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts