Georgey boy


I'm up bright and early and on my way to see this big boy for the weekend. My sister's cat, George, is a big butthead. And I'm going to see Rachael too of course. Her birthday was yesterday, and my friend, Jonathan, and I are driving down, about to walk out the door right now. I love road trips. Yay! I can't wait to get there and play with George.



These pictures were from my last visit earlier this year. If you can believe it, he has since gained four pounds, and is a lot bigger! I'm afraid for the morning wake up he likes to give, which is licking of the face and laying on the head.


Here I come, Rach! Hope you're ready for a crazy weekend!

Comments

  1. your cat is a black beauty! Love your dress too, the geometrical design and colors are gorgeous.

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts