What I Wore:: 7.29.11

A gift from my friend, Sarah, this skirt is one of my current favorites. 
Before and after. She bought it for me in February, and it was much longer. Can you see the difference in my skin tone, hair length, and weight?! Amazing what a few months in the gym will do. I look a million times better now!
My favorite part about this skirt, the yoke and waist. It's super light fabric, perfect for Georgia summers. I shortened it about 10 inches. And I just love my pink living room for a backdrop for pictures. I need to utilize these walls more. For more on my cotton candy living room, see this post.
Shirt:: Insight, bodysuit, yard sale, $5. Belt:: thrifted, $1. 
Skirt:: Chaus, thrifted, $1. Glasses:: perscription, Walmart, $30.
And look what difference changing the hem can make!

Have a great weekend everyone. I'm off to do laundry and then spending the day with Matt at the pool. I love weekends. Lazy days!

Comments

  1. the skirt looks so much cuter when it's short. Well done!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts