What I Wore:: 7.16.11


Oh my! What a weekend. Friday morning, Jonathan and I set out for a fun filled weekend in Pensacola, Florida, visiting my sister, Rachael. While we had a great time, it rained the entire time we were there, so no visit to the beach. The first night we were there we got all dressed up and went to a nice birthday dinner for Rach, her birthday was Thursday. After dinner we went out dancing all night long! It was nuts. Good times and we tore up the dance floor.

We finally got back last night. I'm still unpacking and getting settled in. Here are a few photos from Saturday night's trip to the local supermarket for snacks and beverages for our night in with board games. That's right, board games! More on that tomorrow. Enjoy some outfit pictures. 


Shirt:: thrifted. Belt:: borrowed and thrifted.
Shoes:: Plato's Closet. Purse:: thrifted. 


Notice anything new?! 



With Jonathan. 


Oh I had the best time! I can't wait to go back, and Florida better hold tight on the rain next time. I WILL go to the beach and swim in the Gulf! And of course, just my luck, as soon as Jonathan and I get ten miles north of Pensacola, the skies clear and the sun comes out. Perfect timing, Florida. 


Time to get back to work. Headed to the bar for Happy Hour! I have a ton of awesome blog posts scheduled this week. A sewing lesson with Morgan, more photos from Florida, and another sewing lesson and tutorial for you readers!

Have a happy Tuesday!

Comments

  1. Did you get a new tattoo? Fabu! I always want more... but, alas, no money. I think I'll get more ear piercings, though, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, Sally Ann!! Loving those shoes (with your new tattoo!) and Jonathan is so cute :) I'm so sorry about the rain during your stay, but board game night and tearing up the dance floor sound like such fun memories!! So glad you made the most of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally cute outfit. The colors are gorgeous on you! The bag are sandals are adorable too;.

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts