Raggedy Ann and Andy

Check out this fun treasury I am in: Raggedy Ann and Andy.
This Raggedy Ann and Andy Clutch is for sale in my shop for $25. It's made from vintage curtains I bought in Michigan. I actually made two of these and loved them so much I kept one for myself! Sometimes it's really hard when I make something, and then can't give it up and sell it. But I guess it's a good thing if I want to keep everything I make, means I'm staying true to myself. 
My favorite part of the clutch, besides the finger hook to carry it, is the detail on the interior pocket. I hate throwing away fabric and try to use every piece, zero waste! The size of the fabric I thrift usually determines the size of the bag, pouch, etc. This tiny little piece I used for the edge of the interior pocket. AND, even the zipper is vintage. 
To make the fabric more sturdy, I used thick fusible interfacing. It transformed this fabric from thin cotton to sweatshirt thickness. It's padded and comfortable to carry. Check out other handbags in my shop. Most of them are on sale!

Comments

Popular Posts