The A-Z of Sally

[With Jessica and Matt, on Sunday, at AITH. Photo source: AC's Spotted]


I've seen a ton of this on my Google blog reader lately so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Enjoy.


A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Queen. 
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning out my fridge. Scary stuff in there sometimes. 
D. Dogs: I don't have any. I borrow my boyfriend's Great Dane once in a while, but he just makes my cats furious and drools everywhere.
E. Essential start to your day: A long hot shower and a glass of chocolate milk.
F. Favorite color: brown, grey, green
G. Gold or Silver: gold! Definitely, gold.
H. Height: 5'8"
I. Instruments you play: I used to play violin and have dabbled with piano, bass and guitar. I wish I spent more time playing music; I have a little hand drum on my living room mantle I play with when no one's around.
J. Job title: designer, seamstress, bartender, blogger.
K. Kids: Two cats. Clementine and Stella. 
L. Live: Augusta, Georgia.
M. Mother’s name: Roxanne.
N. Nicknames: Sal.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Not that I can recall. Maybe for my tonsils when I was a kid.
P. Pet peeves: people that don't use coasters! NOOO RIIING MARKS! (like I'm saying "No wire hangers" haha)
Q. Quote from a movie: "Don't give me that guff!" Gene Hackman as Royal Tenenbaum, from The Royal Tenenbaums.
R. Right or left handed: Left handed.
S. Siblings: Three. Older sister and brother, Sarah and Mark. Younger sister, Rachael.
U. Underwear: no comment. none of your business, survey!
V. Vegetable you hate: Avocado, until recently. Otherwise I love my veggies!
W. What makes you run late: I'm always early. Being on time is being late. Sometimes, I am in a rush because I do too many things at once, but never late
X. X-Rays you’ve had: dental. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: My late step-dad's famous apple crisp. Blueberry-lemon pie. Cranberry-cherry pie. Pecan pie!
Z. Zoo animal: I love primates but hate seeing them in the zoo. It makes me sad.

Comments

  1. Left handed people are supposed to be creative. Is it hard to play the violin with your right hand? I play the violin too. I hate cleaning the fridge too..ha! Thanks for leaving a sweet little note. Have a nice week! Kinda miss your refashion posts!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts