Moving week.


Time to pack up my computer and all possible distractions as I begin my move to my new apartment. Yay! New place! I'm so excited to move. I've had so many problems with my current residence, even though it is a beautiful apartment. I've lived here longer than any other place since living on my own, 16 months, and it's time to move on.

I got the keys yesterday and started bringing boxes over. Saturday is the final day, and I'll have friends helping with furniture. Until then it's be box after box, but at least I'm just walking down the stairs and across the street. Gosh, I have too much stuff. I'm thinking yard sale after I unpack!

The cats are loving all the boxes in my apartment. Isn't it funny how cats are drawn to boxes? Clem loves the Bud Light boxes and Stella's favorite is all the tissue and newspaper to rustle around in.

See you all after I unpack! WISH ME LUCK! 

Comments

  1. Girl! You should've had a yard sale before you packed up and lugged all the stuff across the street. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy moving! And unpacking. You may find some forgotten treasure.

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with the move, Sally!! Don't stress out - somehow it will all come together just as it should :) A new place is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts