Etsy Review: Bird Trouble


Isn't this skirt just so perfect? It's one of my favorite purchases on Etsy. It's called Wear Your Heart on the Outside from Bird Trouble. I love that the hearts are pockets! 

 

I have been following Alexz at Bird Trouble for a while, reading her blog and drooling over her purses. She makes everything in her apartment in Chicago. When I saw these skirts go up in her shop, I had to have one! Now, if only I can decide on which purse I want to buy next.


And I love how from the front it just looks like a skirt with pockets. 
Then, when you turn to the side, BAM, hearts. So lovely. 


How I wore it yesterday. With my "new" Calvin Klein skinny jeans and as a tube top. I bought these jeans at a resale from for $20 and the $159 tag was still attached. Great find, eh?! I turned the skirt slightly to the side so the heart was more visible. Maybe next I'll wear it with some high waisted shorts and as a top again. I think I can squeeze a few more wears out of it before chillier weather arrives here in Georgia. 

Be sure to stop back tomorrow, I'll be posting an interview with Alexz of Bird Trouble! Yay!

Comments

  1. Cute idea wearing it as a tube top. Alexz is a very talented lady and a nice one too. We met at my hairplace a few years ago now, and did a craft show together last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!And I love that name.. "Bird Trouble".It makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts