What I wore:: 9.21.11


I absolutely love Georgia in September! I can finally start to wear belted skirts again. When it's 100+ degrees outside in August, it's too hot and sweaty for anything that is lined, belted, or synthetic fabric. This outfit is all three and I have wanted to wear this skirt for so long. I believe it was a gift from my sister, Rachael.


And this is my current purse I can't stop wearing. I bought it for $1 at a local Catholic thrift shop. It's "Bag Bazaar". I have a ton of vintage purses from this company. I wonder what ever happened to them. I love this purse because it makes me feel like such a girl when I carry it. I tote it around my clenching the straps with my fingers or rest the straps on my inner elbow (below). Plus I can even fit my SLR inside of it, bonus!


Outfit details: 
Skirt: City Girl Petites, thrifted, gift. Shirt: Express, $10 on sale. 
Belt: leather, thrifted, $2. Shoes: Bakers, $40. 
Purse: Bag Bazaar, $1.

Sorry for the remote that shows in every shot. I took these in the extra minute I had before I ran out the door for work. God bless my tripod and it's functionality! This little remote is a lifesaver since I have no one to take my pictures most of the time. I can't wait to move in across the street and be able to take more outdoor shots. My new yard is beautiful!

What are some of your best thrift stores purse finds?

Comments

Popular Posts