In a garden with Zeus - What I wore :: 3.28.12

After an afternoon trip to the dog park at Pendleton King, Zeus and I went exploring around the park. About 50 yards from the dog park entrance the brick wall for this little garden is visible behind hedges. It appears to be the edge of the park, but I thought there may be something more. Jackpot! It is the quaintest little garden with stone statues, flowers in full bloom, and a fountain that isn't yet full of water. The park staff must still be waiting for when spring is in full swing. I want to bring Matt back next time and have a picnic on the grass. 
Outfit details:
T-shirt: swapped. Shorts: thrifted, $1.
Belt: Salvation Army, $1. Shoes: thrifted, $3.
Lipstick: Estee Lauder. Purse in background: Bird Trouble.

After taking a handful of photos, I closed the old gate and let Zeus off his leash to explore, crossing my fingers he wouldn't jump over the brick wall after he'd jumped up on the garden's higher walls where the flower beds lay. He ran all over, tried drinking water from a muddy puddle, tried rolling in mud, and went absolutely nuts!

Thank goodness he didn't realize he could jump up on the edge of the fountain above and jump in the water. Zeus is quite bold and adventurous sometimes and I really hold my breath that he will be on his best behavior. Such a silly dog. I love adventures with Zeus.

Comments

Popular Posts