Tuesday Tunes - Kimbra - Settle Down

Can't get enough of this song. I'm loving Kimbra this morning as I sew like a mad woman to get the line finished in time for fittings that start this weekend! I hope you all are having a great week!


I first heard Kimbra when she collaborated with Gotye for "Somebody that I used to know", my first Tuesday Tunes segment on my blog. That song haunted me for days and I had to blog about it, and in the shower that morning before I got to my computer, I thought, "Tuesday Tunes! It'll be a weekly music review!" And here it is, a few months later. It's definitely something I look forward to on Monday and Tuesday, finding a fun video to share with you all that reflects my mood and tastes. Sadly, most of my favorite bands don't have music videos. Some weeks it's quite the challenge.

I have to get back to sewing! The line is almost finished! For sneak peaks at the line, subscribe to my newsletter for Monday emails with previews no one else gets to see! Click here, or the link at the top of this page, "Newsletter." 

Back to my machine! Have a great day everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts