My weekend with Betsy!






My buddy, Betsy, came down from Michigan 4 day weekend in Augusta. What a blast we had! She arrived on Thursday afternoon, and the weather was so beautiful we ate out on the patio at my favorite pizza place, Pizza Joint. Zeus even came with us. She later came to work with me and sampled all the beers my bar has on tap. Quite impressive, Betsy.

On Friday, Matt was her "date" for the night while I worked the early shift at the bar and finished up around 9 PM. They went to an improv show where Betsy was singled out of the audience and a part of the show. After I was done working, we went to an art opening and dancing. Such fun.

Saturday, Matt, Betsy and I all went to the gym and had a great full body workout. I benched 65 pounds; a record for me! We went thrifting and galavanting all around town, showing Betsy the beautiful historic city and all the things we normally do. 

Yesterday, we all enjoyed a few beers and unhealthy food at Buffalo Wild Wings where we watched the Michigan State v. Ohio State basketball game. Betsy and I both attended Michigan State, that's where we met. Funny how we grew up just miles apart but didn't meet until college when our dorms rooms were just a few doors apart.

Betsy had a great time, and I was sad to see her off this morning. I hope it's not too long until I see her again!

Comments

  1. Sounds like such a fun, exciting weekend!! Love all these snaps! Wish I could have a weekend with friends like that <33 glad you had good weather too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts