Lingerie Photo Shoot

Last Friday, Cory, David, my photographer, Matt and I went up to David's studio for a photo shoot. We shot the picture for the poster of my next fashion show. Enjoy some silly photos.



 


I can't help but laugh out loud at the ones with Matt. He was pretending to be too wrapped up in his phone to pay attention to us. Then Matt took the camera and snapped a few with David and us girls. It seems he rarely gets in front of the camera. But look at that pose. Such a natural, David. He was amazing and the three outfits shots above will be used to the poster! Yay!

I can't wait to hang posters around town! I just have to use one of the three shots above and play around in photoshop. This show is going to be so amazing. I have a lot more models than the previous show, last show was 13 girls, this show will be 18! Which means MORE outfits! I should be done sewing by the end of the week; I'm finishing up the last few outfits before fittings with all the girls starting on Sunday.

Don't mind my extra messy hair and what not. I had just finished my shift at Stillwater, Friday night bartending was work. I don't think I even brushed my hair that day. I sewed at home all day, then work, then the shoot. The dress I'm wearing my sister, Sarah, sent to me from Japan. She hand dyed it from it's original white silk, and then when she tried it on, it didn't fit. I've had it for years and finally wore it for the first time. 

So much work to do, not much time to keep blogging! Have a great day everyone.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts