It's that magical time..

...in the AM when the sunlight catches the crystal scones in my work room. It is so beautiful and makes me feel like a little girls again.

Today is going to be a good day. I can feel it. My neighbor is outside cutting the lawn, and I can smell the fresh cut grass. I'm finishing up my new line today and tomorrow, fittings officially starting on Sunday.

Matt is even coming home around lunch time today and we get to have lunch together. Yay! Then I'm going to the bike shop to pick up my lovely bikes that were getting repaired. And an afternoon ride around Olde Town with my friend before work later today. It's going to be a great day all around!

I hope you all enjoy your Friday!

Comments

  1. Sounds so lovely and that photo is so enchanting <33 gorgeous, Sally! Hope you had a fabulous weekend, filled with days like this one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts